I heard you want to get your hands on some TKL. The Tokel team has made it easier than ever for anyone interested, to purchase TKL. You can now get TKL using direct swaps!
Feel free to dive straight into swapping and figure it out on your own.
You can find swap functionality available at 👉🏼 https://tokel.io/swap
Otherwise below is the "How To" on swapping KMD/LTC/BTC for TKL.
How to Swap
- Go to https://tokel.io/swap
- Pick a currency you would like to swap for TKL
- Type in the amount of the chosen currency you want to swap for TKL. You can also type in the amount of TKL you want to receive and see how much of the chosen currency it will require.
- Type in the address you want to receive TKL at.
- Click "Let's swap" and wait for your swap request to be created. It will only take a few seconds for it to go through.
- Your swap request has been created. Please copy the swap url so you can refer to it in case you need to do so.
- To finish the swap you need to send the chosen amount of the chosen currency to the address you see on the "Finish the swap" step. You can copy the amount clicking on the copy icon right next to it and the same with address.
Double check the amounts of the swap currency of your choice and the TKL receiving address!
- Once we receive your currency of choice we will immediately send you your TKL back.
- Once the swap has been successful and your TKL is on the way to you the screen will change and you will see details of the swap. You can decide what to do next after that, maybe you want to swap some more coins for TKL. 😉
Let's swap for TKL!
Available currencies: KMD, BTC, LTCLets Swap 🚀
Please double check all of your information as any incorrect data may lead to a total loss of funds. All trades are conducted in an over the counter style transaction and require you to send funds first before receiving the TKL in exchange.
As always, you are required to do your own research and not take any of this as financial advice; we do not endorse any specific activity. Ownership of the TKL coin carries no rights; it is used to create tokens and send transactions on the Tokel blockchain. There are no guarantees of TKLs future value. There should be no expectation that TKL will ever generate any value other than for the use case described. All transactions are final and non-refundable. Nobody in the Tokel community or team are liable for any loss caused, whether due to negligence or otherwise arising from the use of, or reliance on, any information provided directly or indirectly.